The submitted paper should adhere to the double-blind review policy. All papers will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to ATIS, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with the Submission Guidelines will be rejected without review. Please note:
- Authors are strongly encouraged to use Springer LNCS/LNAI manuscript submission guidelines for their initial submissions.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system in PDF format only, with up to 12 pages in length.
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
- Papers must be clearly presented in English and will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- As papers will be blind refereed, submitted papers must be fully anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references. The paper must start with a title, an abstract, and keywords.
- Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work.
Paper submission is via Easychair at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=atis2017