Call for Papers
The 2017 International Conference on Applications and Technologies in Information Security (ATIS), will be the eighth (8th) event in the ATIS series, which started in 2010.
As academic research in information security has developed over the last twenty or so years, applications and techniques are being developed to be of specific use in this area. These include wavelets and their applications in digital forensics, classification algorithms for use in malicious software detection, and genetic algorithms custom-made for the cryptographic community, etc. ATIS 2017 focuses on all aspects on techniques and applications in information security.
ATIS 2017 focuses on all aspects on techniques and applications in information security research. The purpose of ATIS is to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of innovative ideas, research results, applications and experience from around the world as well as highlight activities in the related areas. The annual ATIS conference highlights new results in the design and analysis of digital security hardware and software implementations. ATIS provides a valuable connection between the theoretical and implementation communities and attracts participants from industry, academia, and government organizations.
Accepted papers will appear in the proceedings to be published as ...
Papers are invited in the areas below, but do not exclude research in the general areas of the topic headings.
Attacks against Implementations
Evaluation, standards and protocols
Curbing Cyber Crimes
The submitted paper should adhere to the double-blind review policy. All papers will be double-blind reviewed by the Program Committee on the basis of technical quality, relevance to ATIS, originality, significance, and clarity. All paper submissions will be handled electronically. Papers that do not comply with the Submission Guidelines will be rejected without review. Please note:
- Authors are strongly encouraged to use Springer LNCS/LNAI manuscript submission guidelines for their initial submissions.
- All papers must be submitted electronically through the paper submission system in PDF format only, with up to 12 pages in length.
- Submitted papers must not substantially overlap with papers that have been published or that are simultaneously submitted to a journal or a conference with proceedings.
- Papers must be clearly presented in English and will be selected based on their originality, timeliness, significance, relevance, and clarity of presentation.
- As papers will be blind refereed, submitted papers must be fully anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgments, or obvious references. The paper must start with a title, an abstract, and keywords.
- Submission of a paper should be regarded as a commitment that, should the paper be accepted, at least one of the authors will register and attend the conference to present the work.
Paper submission is via Easychair at: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=atis2017
For all inquiries, please contact the Conference Secretary, Mr/Ms TBA
- Telephone: TBA
- Email: TBA